Camp and after school assistance provided to the community
Supporting 1700 children with safe, enriching, healthy activities and learning opportunities
- $30.00 – Provides one month of membership assistance for a senior to access virtual and in-person classes at the Y
- $50.00 – Provides a cancer survivor one week of training in the Livestrong at the YMCA program
- $100.00 – Opens the doors to a healthier life for a family through financial assistance
- $200.00 – Keeps a child safe in the YMCA’s after school child care program while their parents work
- $400.00 – Provides a child with a life-changing two week experience at YMCA summer camp
The Y provided food, vaccine clinics, testing sites and testing kits to all our communities during the pandemic.