Welcome to the Y!
At the MacColl Y we strive to be the most welcoming place you have ever been to. Our staff is passionate about helping people reach their goals and love meeting the diverse group of people who come through our doors. Whether you want to play a sport, swim, or learn how to be healthier, we are here with professionally trained staff to assist you. We work collaboratively to ensure that all Y members, no matter their ethnicity, age, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, cultural background, social economic status, race, or ability have the opportunity to experience success and make new friends at the Y. We promote and share the values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
What the Y is Doing To Keep you safe
- Designed for Social Distance by Physical Distance: All open areas inside the Y have been evaluated and redesigned where necessary to help to help social distancing by physical distancing and sneeze barriers between members. Signage is placed prominently throughout the facility to drive awareness of this requirement.
- Cleaning: In addition to sanitizing equipment by staff every two hours and the request of our members to wipe down equipment before and after use, the facility and equipment is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each day by using products and processes in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Environmental Protection Agency. We also have day porters who clean and disinfect locker rooms and commonly touched areas every hour.
How We’re Asking Members to Help Maintain Safety
Y staff is stationed throughout the facility to assist with cleaning disinfecting equipment and to answer questions. The YMCA appreciates members’ adherence to the following safety precautions during their visits:
- Stay Home If You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, to stay at home.
- Bring a Towel, a Mask, and a Water Bottle: Members are asked to bring their own water bottle, mat, and a workout towel. The Y also requests that members bring a mask, and wear it whenever possible, especially in common areas where other members are present.
- Keep Your Distance: Please exercise on designated equipment only and respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
- Remember to Wipe Down Equipment: Please help us reduce the risk of exposure by wiping down all equipment, weights, etc. with the provided cleaning materials.
About MacColl YMCA
The MacColl YMCA has provided childcare, swimming, camping and other successful family programs for over 60 years. The new two-story 52,000 square foot year-round facility includes a 25-yard Lap pool as well as a Family Activity pool with a double loop Waterslide and Spray area. The facility has a full court gymnasium (with 6 half courts) for basketball and other sports as well as a Functional Fitness Room. The facility includes a 5,000 square foot wellness center, complete with treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, weight machines and other fitness equipment. Additional outdoor amenities on the 125-acre site include hiking trails, an outdoor group exercise pavilion, outdoor basketball courts and a summertime aquatic campus.
Jeanine Achin, Executive Director
Allie McCormick, Membership Director
Nico Erausquin, Senior Director, Health and Wellness/Sports
Paige Snyder, School-Aged Childcare Director, NP/BVP/Cumberland
Jake Brierly, School-Aged Childcare Director, Lincoln/Assistant Camp Director
Jarred Seaback, Facilities Director
Dan Cameron, Aquatics Director, Head Swim Team Coach
Jay Cusati, Sports Director
Suzanne Rave, Senior Program Director, School-Aged Child Care
Nick Cicerone, Teen Program Coordinator, Assistant Camp Director
Karen Messier, Group Ex Coordinator
Brie Smith, Assistant Director of Sports/Adaptive Program Coordinator
Nora Cunningham, Birthday Party Coordinator
32 Breakneck Hill Road
Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Friday: 5:15am- 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Thanksgiving Day (November 24th) – CLOSED
Christmas Eve (December 24th) – 7am – 12pm
Christmas Day (December 25th) – CLOSED
New Year’s Eve (December 31st) – 7am – 12pm
New Year’s Day (January 1st) – CLOSED