Pawtucket Family YMCA Membership
From children to adults, a membership to the Pawtucket Family YMCA will put and keep people on the path of healthy living. The Pawtucket Family YMCA has dozens of areas in which to exercise, socialize and learn as well as traditional and innovative program offerings.
About the Pawtucket Family YMCA
- All people should have access to the Family YMCA at an affordable price.
- As many educational tools as possible should be provided to enhance life skills.
- Each visit to the YMCA should be a fun and worthwhile experience for toddlers, adolescents, teens and adults.
The Pawtucket Family YMCA is surrounded by more than 150 parking spaces in well-lit and safe lots, and maps showing lot locations and listing the hours of availability can be obtained at the member services desk. Amenities available to members include:
- Locker rooms designated for men, women, boys, girls and families.
- Lockers that can be used at no charge daily or rented on a monthly basis.
- A fully air conditioned facility.
- Men’s and Women’s Steam Room for 18 years and older.
- Access to personal trainers.
- Secure arrivals and departures for all youth programs.
- Discounts on program fees.
MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL
The YMCA is a mission-driven, nonprofit organization that strives to serve all. The YMCA is committed to ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to benefit from YMCA membership and programs. To that end, this Y provides financial assistance for those who may not be able to afford the full cost of programs and services. We offer an income-based rate scale to reduce joining, monthly, and/or program fees to eligible individuals, making the Y accessible to individuals and families at all income levels.
Our income-based membership rate scale welcomes all individuals and families to become active members of the Y, no matter what their financial circumstances may be. Membership for All is made possible due to the generosity of donations made through our Annual Fundraising Campaign. Our income-based charts are available on-line and at our Welcome Center Desks.
GUEST PASS POLICY: A non-member can come as a guest of a member 18 or older three times per year for FREE. A person 18+ must have valid identification and fill out a liability waiver before using their guest passes. If they are younger than 18, they will need to have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
DAILY PASSES: A non-member can come into the YMCA for the daily FEE of $14 for an Adult, $10.00 a day for a child and $28.00 for a family of two adults and as many children in their family. Liability waivers and proper identification is needed at point of sale.